Parents & Citizen’s Association
Hello and welcome to the East Beechboro Primary School Parents and Citizens Association. The P&C is made up of school parents and involved citizens for the purpose of providing support to our school community financially and otherwise. The key to many of our initiatives is to raise funds for P&C sponsored projects and the way in which we do this is to organise events that bring parents, students and teachers together all for one great cause. Our School.
Our P&C also organise and run the Uniform Shop, Canteen and The Booklist for students each year. We have a sub-committee which organise all fundraising events and we always love to hear feedback about any of our events we hold.
Our Committee consists of the following volunteers:
Mrs Donna Linden - P&C President
- President Mrs Donna Linden
- Vice-President Mrs Rachel Graham
- Secretary Miss Emillie O'Keefe
- Treasurer Ms Lyndsey Milieri
- Uniform Shop Co-ordinator Mrs Chantal Innis
- Fundraising Co-ordinator Mr Ross Innis
Our P&C meetings are held twice a term.
Some of the events which we organise include :
- Altone Comes Alive Games and Raffle Stall
- Mother's/Father's Day Stall
- Canteen facilities at Athletics Carnivals
- Sausage Sizzles
- Early Bird Contribution Prize
- Christmas Raffle
- Colour Run